BLKinOR

Lucky?

Lucky?
BLKinOR, Jul 7, 2021
Description:
A story from today using the Pink Reptile Design challenge template & The Reason to Smile alpha, papers, & elements.
mirjam and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I love the layers and colors and I feel like I would be tidying up before a housekeeper came over too. Wouldn't want them to think I'm a slob. Love the blues you used.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @trekmom, thank you. I'd so much rather the housekeeper vacuum, dust, & scrub than pick up the week's newspapers & mail or restack books!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @BLKinOR I am so unbelievably busy that I am thinking of getting someone to clean bathrooms and dust for me. Between driving my mom to her doctor appointments, trying to keep up with my house, my yard, cooking, cleaning, 4 cats and doing something for myself like scrapping, it's a race against time.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @trekmom, I believe taking your mother to her appointments and scrapping are much better uses of your time than scrubbing bathrooms...I doubt if you'll ever say, I wish I had spent less time with my mother when she needed my help. There were times when my mother's dementia tried my patience but now I certainly am glad I spent the time with her that I did. Wishing you strength and peace.
    • mirjam
      LOL...I so get what you mean! Love the blue accents and journaling Betty Lou! It's such a fun and fresh page. Totally fits the theme!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @mirjam, thank you. I love when I find a way to create a layout with everyday life, truth, and smiles. I just know that they will be highlights when I look back years from now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    933px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).