Lucky

Lucky
sm_amber, Mar 29, 2017
Description:
Down the Lane - Sahlin Studio
For the Love of Alphas - Doodle Serif - Allison Pennington
Sweet and Simple 2: Dressed Up - Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
The Sophia Font - Heather Joyce
sahlink, jesskab, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • bellbird
      Someone has definitely been on a roll! Love all the green and bits and bobs (elements) that look so perfectly, randomly placed (thank heaven for template designers but even still, if this were me though i would have been agonising over each button and moving them a millimieter here and there and driving myself crazy!)
      sm_amber likes this.
    • AmberR
      FANTASTIC!!!!!!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I really love your journaling and I feel the same way about my kids. This layout leapt out at me from the gallery with its pretty green papers and the bits you hung from the frame. You're definitely lucky!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • JillW
      Love the little bits tucked up under the cropped paper! The photo is so sweet and your journaling is heartwarming! Enjoy the moments now!! Time will march on too quickly, for sure!!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Beautiful page. I love the paper layers and the journal with the big word lucky.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Just love the colours and layering, especially all the bits stitched under the photo. Great how the title and journaling are merged too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    395.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).