sbpoet

LUCKY, OLD & ALIVE

LUCKY, OLD & ALIVE
sbpoet, May 18, 2020
Description:
For an art journal challenge at The Lilypad. Elements from KPertiet, Quirky Heart, Captivated Visions, Dawn Inskip, Little Butterfly Wings, Lynn Grieveson, LiLi Wee, Rebecca McMeen, Sissy Sparrows, Tangie Baxter, and Vicki Robinson. The font is Chalkduster.

CVW_SupplyTracker
FONT: Chalkduster
KPertiet_FragmentsChevrons-3
M3Feb2015_QH_arrows
StudioMix65_alwaysbeingyou_cvisions_arrows
dinsk_messedup_stamps_14
dinskip_ImDifferent_doodle_01
dinskip_ImDifferent_doodle_02
lbw_M3_Apr20_ADDON_pp02a
lbw_M3_Apr20_ADDON_pp06
lbw_M3_Apr20_pp03a
lbw_M3_May20_ADDON_pp9a
lgrieveson_new_start_arrows
lgrieveson_winds_change_5
lwee_journalfeelings_mark1
rmcmeen_Remy_rmcmeen_Remy_VintageHandOnChain
sbpoet Avatar_2020
sspar_insomniac_arrows
tangie_AJC14_MayCollect_Documentation_48
tangie_Journey11_arrow_doodle
vrobinson-coping-with-covid-19-12
KarenB, Donitab and trekmom like this.
    • Sokee
      This is awesome! Reminds me of a story.... the first time my sister spent the night at her boyfriends house..... now her husband ..... he put his on and said ‘hope this is okay?’ My sister responds. “Its a Good thing I like Sci fi!”
      trekmom likes this.
    • Tree City
      I love this! The photo is perfect and I love the pointing hands.
      But I don't think CPAP machines mean "growing old": more like "growing smart," because you're taking care of your health. (but I may be triggered by my experience: DH and I got married in our early 20s. I begged him for 15+ years to get tested for sleep apnea. He finally did about a year ago and he needs an APAP. He was so surprised. I was not! lol/col)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I can totally relate to this! My DH has used a CPAP for several years now and he doesn't snore anymore!! Our DD worked for a Pulmonologist for many years and he and his wife both wore them. His motto was "Couples who CPAP together, stay together" - anyway, I love your page!!
    • flowersgal
      Fun layout and educational for me as I am not familiar with CPAP devices.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    May 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).