dancingJaye

LPMOC5-13Exploreweb

LPMOC5-13Exploreweb
dancingJaye, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
Challenge #13...Journaling one word-explore.

Inspired by mirjam's layout done for Challenge #3.
I used Forever Joy's Rise & Shine, and Goal Digger kits.
Fonts are Brush Script Demo, Futura, and Avenir Next Condensed.
Photos are from morguefile and the lds.org Media Library
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is gorgeous. I really love the photos and journaling
    • keepscrappin
      Fabulous take on the challenge. Love the photo strips with the journaling under each one...very clever!
    • bcnatty
      What an ingenius take on the challenge!! This is just beautiful!
    • cfile
      absolutely fabulous and wonderful take on the challenge. I love the composition here and your journaling is great.. well done with the one word Explore. Enjoy your year exploring all of the opportunities!!
    • Lynnette
      So good Jenn! The vertical photos w/ corresponding journaling beneath is such a striking design layout. All the best in your exploring! :)
    • andersm
      This is so gorgeous! I love how your page turned out! It's beautiful to look at and inspiring to read. Is that the Houston temple in the middle?
    • dancingJaye
      @andersm Mount Timpanogos, actually. I was part of the choir that sang at the dedication, and my hubby and I were married there, so it's special to me :) Thanks for your comments!
    • lcpereyra
      I love how you did your page and incorporated the word explore! Graphically and content wise it is just fabulous! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).