dancingJaye

LPmarch-journalingweb

LPmarch-journalingweb
dancingJaye, Mar 10, 2017
Description:
March Challenge Journaling-A guilty pleasure

I used 2016 Manifesto by Little Butterfly Wings and the heart is also by Little Butterfly Wings, but recolored, from the After The Rain: TLP Benefit Collab Kit

Font is 1942 Report
    • rchansen
      Love, love, love!! I'm sure many of us here can relate!! Every time I pull out my credit card to make another purchase I feel a twinge of guilt. But this is my one thing that I really, really love so the guilt doesn't last long!! :) Great page. Adding the layouts to this layout is really fun. Love the red journaling and the title!!
    • Serena
      I agree with the journaling so much! It's awesome to go back and remember things that might have otherwise fallen to the wayside. I'm glad you keep scrapping, never stop!
    • ashleywb
      Great composition! Love that you showcased layouts on the page. I agree, there have been times I've spent a bit too much time or money, but having those memories captures is priceless.
    • cookingmylife
      As another scrapper always says, when it make your heart sing...it's good. Thoughtful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).