Loving Spring
Cristina, May 3, 2021
Description:
[​IMG]

Supplies:

Let Your Light Shine | Bundle by Mommy-ish and Studio Basic
mirjam and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ahhhhhh carina!!!!!!!!! belliiiiiiisssimaaaaaa!!!!! sooo gorgeous Cristina!!!!!! the photo is amazing, love how elegant you look with those glass and the hat!!!! I always wanted to be taller so I could wear hats without looking like a mushroom LOL love the choice of background, everything is as elegant as you always are!!!!! I know I need a serious catch up with you, will try my best very soon!!!! Hope you guys are doing OK, I don;t know how the rest of Europe is doing now, but I imagine you must gave been worried about your family there as us here are worried for ours in Brazil & Argentina... not sure what state you are (you are in the US, right? tell me my mid is not completely useless LOL) anyway, all the love, we ll keep you in our prayers always!!!!!! Hugzzzzzz
      [​IMG]
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel thank you thank you thank you!!! I think you would rock any hat with your personality!!! :heartslub Luckily we are all still doing OK! But I wish we could see each other in person! :no2
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh Cristina, this is marvelous! I adore your photo, but that burst paper background sends this page to the next level. It's so fun!!!
      Cristina likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      oh so pretty in there with the starburst!
    • garrynkim
      Kiss? I love the sunburst with the bright yellow!
    • Cristina
      @garrynkim thank you, and well done on the kiss! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).