KayTeaPea

loving right now

loving right now
KayTeaPea, Jul 23, 2015
Description:

Inspired by the "everyday moment that makes time stand still"- dropping my girls off to spend time with my parents-- found a photo from 10 years ago doing the same thing, plus a quick phone snap from yesterday. Funny how much they have changed- the baby I\'m holding on the left photo is the sweet almost 11 year old tween on the second photo and that cute little toddler is now my sassy teenager! My parents have changed a ton too, but still are so much the same!

Supplies:

Font: Aleo

Memory Pocket Monthly- Grow- main kit plus add-ons from Amber Labau (metomorphosis paper and word art), Sara Gleason (grow- elements), Valorie Wibbens(hello pretty- paper) and Sahlin Studio.

Sara Gleason- Sanguine - plaid paper and wordart element- (I was quite impressed with how well this matched with the Grow MPM!)

One Little Bird- Scoop- word art circle
    • NancyBeck
      Love that big floral print on the bottom!  I see you're finding some you like!  What about that big floral in Sahlin Studio's add on for Create, I think I've seen you use that one before.
    • lmccandless
      I love the then and now photo and great journaling. Floral paper looks super!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: