AJK

Loving Diane-Journaling8-17

Loving Diane-Journaling8-17
AJK, Aug 10, 2017
Description:
Yesterday afternoon my sister learned that she has breast cancer. None of us thought this would be the outcome of the tests because our family is prone to benign cysts. I am shocked. I am even more surprised by the sadness I feel. I can understand empathy, but I feel so very sad right now. I know that Abba is with us both, and that this sadness will not overwhelm me. This page helped get some of those feelings out...
Credits: All the Feels Collab, LBW-M3Jul15, Feeling good, A.D.S.- Fear Not, Be Ye Glad, Broken Wings; and a Faith Journal page of mine.
jenn mccabe and Tree City like this.
    • cfile
      oh my so sorry for this news. i will keep your sister in my prayers that all will be fine. i am glad you were able to get your feelings out in this emotional aj page. big hugs. with yours and your family's support she will get through this.
      AJK likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      So sorry to hear this. Such an emotional page. Love how you've expressed all the anguish and also hope and encouragement here. Wonderful AJ page!
      AJK likes this.
    • BevG
      Great way to express your feelings and yet the hope you feel also. Praying for your sister.
      AJK likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I am so sorry to hear of this, hugs to your family, the better news is that breast cancer has got one of the better treatment outcomes among all the cancers, I am wishing your sister the recovery. I do get your frustration though. This kind of news is always making one feel like the ground is going away from under your feet.
      AJK likes this.
    • JenEm
      My heart hurts with you. I am so very sorry to hear about your sister's diagnosis. Praying for a full and complete recovery for her, and for strength for both of you as you walk this path. (((Hugs)))
      AJK likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness. i am so truly sorry your family is going through this. it must be very hard when the usual pattern defies itself like this unexpectedly. i'm sorry your emotional journaling ended up being a sad one - but i agree with Olga - treatments have come so far today, i know you will be strong for both your sister and yourself. lots of gentle {{hugs}} for you - the page is so well done. and glad the scrapping helped in some small way. :beat
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @cfile ,@keepscrappin ,@BevG , @zinzilah, @JenEm, @jenn mccabe: Thank you. Yes, the outlook is so much better than it was even 10 years ago. I'm not experiencing fear for her, just sadness as she is single and without any family closeby. Chemo starts in a few weeks so I am praying for a very special person/friend to come along side her.:beat I am glad that designers like those at TLP include work for real life situations. :agree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    410 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    756px
    Height:
    756px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).