Instant Soft Pop Worn Photos (new)
Vinter Kit
On My Deer PP
Tate PP
Springboard Minimals No. 1

TFL!
LynnG and wvsandy like this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous layout. Pretty girl -- love her hat. The snowy tree background in the upper part of the layout is the perfect touch and I like how you used the greens under and around the photo.
    • JillW
      Love that the blues in the kit matches the wonderful photo so well - and what a beautiful smile she has!! The pops of green really bring everything together nicely!
    • Iowan
      How gorgeous, love how your matched the color scheme and what a pretty girl.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the split background and how the blues draw the eye right to her. She's gorgeous!
    • fanon
      I love this
    • bellbird
      saw this on LynnG's blog and you've done an awesome job of pulling colours from the photo to make your page and the papers and elements could not be more perfect - love the worn frame and the green leafy stickers and tag are so wonderful to soften the blue!
    • cookingmylife
      I too saw this on Lynn's blog and I really like how the paper makes it seem as that is perhaps out a window behind her. The green surrounds are just the nice balance to the blues.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    MaggieMae
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).