dotcomkari

Love Yourself

Love Yourself
dotcomkari, Sep 30, 2019
Description:
Sweetheart, this life hasn't been easy for you and I am so sorry. You have struggled more than any other person I have ever known. Again, I am sorry. But I do have some advice for you. First, distance yourself from drama. If you hang out with trash, you will get dirty. Step back from the chaos and see the obstacle from a greater perspective. Seek out the necessary resources to help you. The key to success is to acknowledge that you need help. Consult those who can help you overcome the hurdle in your journey. Gain perspective. Gaining perspective helps you step away from the Nosie. Others may offer a different assessment of your challenge... always stay focused and committed. No obstacle is too hard to overcome. You can do it. Yes, it may take time and yes it may be hard. But trust me my dear child you are strong enough to do so and the rewards will be greater than you will ever know Always remember I am proud of you. Yes, I may not agree with all your choices, but at the end of the day I love you anyways for all that you are and I will always be your biggest fan.

All About MeL DSD 2019 The Lillypad
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).