Lynne-Marie

Love Yourself - Rd 1: The Body

Love Yourself - Rd 1:  The Body
Lynne-Marie, Feb 8, 2014
Description:

I have NO full body photos taken since 2006!!! I've had enough of carrying around an extra 46 pounds and avoiding the camera! When my sons saw this photo they exclaimed, "That's YOU??!!!"

In my mind, I still look like that, but my reflection tells me otherwise.

I've slowly slipped into an unhealthy lifestyle over the years. In my twenties I was a very fit aerobics instructor, but then I started my teaching career, had kids, and let a whole bunch of stuff get in the way of my fitness. Now I feel lethargic and heavy and I'm never up to doing anything fun with my kids for fear of not having enough energy to get anything else done. I've been DOing so much! I need to just BE!

Goal:

1. Get back down to a healthy weight

2. Eleiminate my sugar dependancy

3. Drink 1 lt of water per day

Because:

I want to have the energy to do stuff with my kids.

All from Love Yourself Starter Pack

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Love-Yourself-starter-pack.html
    • Jeanet
      i don't even like having others take my photo so in general I too try to avoid being in front of the camera. I do have full body photos. Probably because I ve never looked any different so I am who I am. Maybe I'll even be brave enough to use one of those for a layout.

I just wanted to thank you for starting this challenge. I believe it is just what I needed.
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Nothing like the honesty of your children...I love your journaling and your page...love your set goals and how you plan to acheive them...really cool challenge...thanks for hosting...
    • Ellie
      I love how much you shared. you are inspirational :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lynne-Marie
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: