fruitysuet

Love Your Flaws

Love Your Flaws
fruitysuet, Aug 30, 2020
Description:
Flaws and All by Pink Reptile Designs
Template blog freebie (Pink Reptile Designs)
Lime, Dalis, trekmom and 1 other person like this.
    • trekmom
      This is beautiful, wonderful and dare I say it? Perfection. Beautiful page, beautiful you. I love how you used the squares and the circle stitching around it all. Well done!
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty. you are beautiful
    • Dalis
      Oh those squares are so perfect! btw. the shadows are brilliant!
    • RJMJ
      Such! A Wonderful! & Positive Message!...I Like! The Retrospective Look That Is On Your Face Too!...Great Pic! & Great Use Of PRD's Template!...
    • FarrahJobling
      Gorgeous LO and photo! Your washi looks great! Thanks for playing along =)
    • jenn mccabe
      Really love all the super pretty patterns and all the white space. It’s so feminine and just perfect for the theme. Love the sweet elements and the shadowing. Really gorgeous page 1
    • redplaid3
      Beautiful. Getting older has it's advantages--like self-acceptance. Beautifully documented!
    • mirjam
      wholy schmoly what a gorgeous page Suzanne! Love that photo of you and love how pretty and feminine the whole feel of your page is! And what awesome shadowing! Wowzers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).