Love-you

Love-you
garrynkim, Mar 26, 2021
Description:
Rachel Jefferies
High Cool
Scraplifted:
ArmyGrl
alinalove, Erin2, Dalis and 3 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
    • cfile
      This is fantastic Kim! I agree with Cynthia, this is a Froggy Fav and Cynthia @MrsPeel beat me to it LOL! I love the lift you did and how you made it your own. Fantastic crop and I love the b/w selfie of you.. that paper strip with the number paper is fabulous on the vertical, the wonderful cluster of paper flowers, the arrows the word strips and all the ink with that fab background with pops of blue and orange paint.. fantastic. Great lift! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @MrsPeel @cfile Thank you so much. Christa your comments are so wonderful! Cynthia, thanks for the love!
      cfile likes this.
    • trekmom
      I'm not sure where to start loving on this page. Every single thing about is is awesomely done.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh Kim, girl, this is magnificent!!!!! wowsy!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Dalis likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a great scrap lift! Love the cluster and all the scribbles!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your layout is so gorgeous!!!! Its a lift yes, but totally with your own spin and style. Lovin' your little clusters and use of color.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).