ajm

Love this

Love this
ajm, May 5, 2020
Description:
For the May 2020 Rachel Jefferies designer challenge.

Wander and explore {bundle} by Rachel Jefferies.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wander-and-Explore-Bundle.html
KarenB likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I admire your achievement of making a Rachel Jefferies page so clean/crisp/graphic, and yet with that signature RJ style. Love your color choices and the adorable puppy. Great idea to make the photo B&W. I may have to scraplift this.
      ajm likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so different and striking! I love it. The cute photo and red pops on the dark BG. awesome! :)
      ajm likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Much love for your layout. That little puppers reminds me of my Maggie. The pops of bright blue and red on the dark background are visually pleasing...as is the overall design. I was surprised, however, that this challenge got you out of your comfort zone. You have naturally arty style that is beautiful. Thank you for providing a layout from Rachel's CT as inspiration. I think it truly helps people see how the challenge can be interpreted.
      ajm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great use of paint, and a sweet photo
      ajm likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a great dark layout, yet that b&w pic of your little doggy friend shines thru. Loving the red splashes on the navy background. Perfection!
      ajm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    ajm
    Date:
    May 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).