SeattleSheri

Love, Peace & Joy

Love, Peace & Joy
SeattleSheri, Dec 25, 2020
Description:
My husband and I went on a walk yesterday. It was super cold, but clear and beautiful out. At the end of our walk we ended getting a flight of beer at a brewery along Lk Washington. It's the first time I've been to a restaurant since the beginning of COVID. This particular place has open air greenhouses set up with heaters for those that want to eat "inside" socially distanced and a huge outdoor deck. Their entire front face is garage doors, so completely open air flow. We ended up on the deck facing the water, it was nice to get out, even if it was short-lived and non-traditional.
New release 12/25: December Spirit collection by NBK Designs
Thanks for looking!
Trish likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Holy Wow! Your clustering is amazing!! This is just so gorgeous. Glad you were able to get out for a bit.
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh...lots of wow factor in this one!!! I am so glad you and the hubs got out for a bit...sounds like a delightful restaurant. I appreciate places that adapted to this "new" world we live in.
    • Trish
      Wow, that cluster is stunning. Merry Christmas!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Dec 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    475.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).