MrsPeel

Love OuT Loud

Love OuT Loud
MrsPeel, Feb 5, 2016
Description:
Loving loving LOVING the NEW BYOC!!!!!!!!! I decided to go a different avenue with this as it was the only way I could use all elements..... Etc by Danyale: Love Out Loud Elements Love Out Loud Papers & there is also an amazing pack of word strips (which I haven't used here but another page coming!!!!) Love Out Loud Snarky Word Strips (these are HILARIOUS!!!!!). The BYOC is on sale at 20% OFF this weekend and you can get great savings with buy more save more, or look into the individual offers from designers for newsletters subscribers... TFL!!!!!!
Lhmcgrady, chickypow and elitka like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Holy crap Cynthia!!! :love:love:love I swear I thought there was a little bowing down emoji dude, but now I can't find one! I bow down to you and your awesomeness!
    • MrsPeel
      @weaselwatchr awwww you made me very emotional!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!! funniest? I saw the start of the comment when I posted the link for Stacia... I thought oh who loves me so much? am so delighted to be you :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I have to say, this started mostly because I wanted to use all those flowers and I knew a "normal LO would be a mess.... and I was happy with how it came out (rare thing these days) then I saw my Los in the newsletter (both the pad's & Danyale's....and was feeling some warmth in my heart ...thanks so much, you know it means a lot to me :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      apottinger likes this.
    • apottinger
      @MrsPeel you deserve it!!! It's a stunning layout!!' Xoxo
    • staciahall
      Truly stunning, Cynthia!!
    • kirstiegai
      at first I didn't see the lady, I just saw all the flowers and thought WOW! Stunning, amazing, very creative....I can't seem to find the right word to express how impressed I am. I must lift this.....
    • kirstiegai
      YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!
    • carilyne
      So in love with this..
      Everytime I see it, it makes me smile and happy. I must have it but it looks hard to scraplift. So I'll start now and maybe finish in a few months.
    • Karen
      Yeah, I'll echo what everyone else already said, but this is so unbelievably gorgeous! I just love the pile of flowers, but that you didn't just flight them on there but created such a cool flow of flowers... like on hourglass! And your shadows are perfection and I love that funky background too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).