Description:
This page for the Love Our Designers.
Credit - only one kit used:
Birds of a Feather by Becca Bonneville

by Becca Bonneville

font - Callie Hand
Becca Bonneville and KarenB like this.
    • bellbird
      I love this kit, probably not a surprise to you that I have it & I think it was that galah sticker & the pink & teal combo that really sucked me in! I love that you said you were taking photos of pink things, what a great prompt! And the way you used that arrow is perfect with the story& I hope, by the looks of that in-flight photo too, that your area has seen enough rain for green grass again!
    • Dady
      Just beautiful!
      A-M likes this.
    • EHStudios
      Love finally getting to scrap with kits in my stash that I haven't used yet. This page is wonderful!
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So brave of you to try to capture a bird. You found the perfect kit for your page, too. Nice.
      A-M likes this.
    • Becca Bonneville
      I agree that photos of pink things is such a fun prompt! A fun way to challenge ourselves. Love how the photos turned out and the way you feature them here. The use of the arrow and other little bits help tell your story beautifully! Love it!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Becca Bonneville Design
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).