RJMJ

LOVE Our Designers-March 6th-Daily Crush:Pink Reptile Designs-Daily Interpretations

LOVE Our Designers-March 6th-Daily Crush:Pink Reptile Designs-Daily Interpretations
RJMJ, Mar 6, 2019
Description:
Just Wanted To Say A Special "Thank You" To Pink Reptile Designs For The Wonderful Newsletter Mini!...I Love Pink Reptile Designs...Well Everything!...What A Wonderful Mini!..Love The Color Palette!...For Whatever Reason This Layout Took Me Forever To Finish...I Started It Yesterday & Fiddled With It But Just Couldn't Get The Right Combination Of Colors/Flowers & Elements...I Really Like The Design But I'm Not Entirely Happy With How It Turned Out...I'm So Fussy & Picky...Quite The Perfectionist But Sometimes You Just Have To Walk Away & Be Satisfied With The Results...Even When Things Don't Seem Just Quite Right...

*For My Daily Interpretations Layout-I Used:

*Philosophy/Brand New Year/Out Of This World/O Sole Mio/Spring Tales-Add-On/Puppy Love/Time Flies/Owl My Love/Fa La La Season's Greetings-All Kits By Pink Reptile Designs
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE your vision and creativity!!! Wonderful page and wonderful tribute. I agree 100% about PRD!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      This is super creative! I love how you used that kit and made a really cool AJ type of page! I really like the silhouette figure tucked in on the left side!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and super creative
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    535.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).