RJMJ

LOVE Our Designers-February 26th-Daily Crush:Etc By Danyale-The Power Of Me

LOVE Our Designers-February 26th-Daily Crush:Etc By Danyale-The Power Of Me
RJMJ, Mar 16, 2019
Description:
I Just Wanted To Say A Great Big Thank You! To Etc By Danyale For The Amazing Gifts!...I Too Love Etc By Danyale!...Eventhough I'm Late Posting My Layout...I'm Thrilled To Have Used The New Perspective Kit To Create This Layout!...Along With A Few Extra Pieces Needed To Properly Complete My Layout...

*For My The Power Of Me Layout-I Used:

*Perspective-Etc By Danyale
*Full O' Blarney-Etc By Danyale
*Storyteller 2017-March-Lucky-Add-On-Just Jaimee(1)
*Floral Notes-Eena's Creations(4)
SeattleSheri likes this.
    • Danyale
      This is so cool, I swear it feels like a magazine ad. Just so much to prove on a page ♡
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cinderella
      Your style is so unique! I can't even begin to immagine how you created this page! So awesome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Danyale ...Thanks! Again So Much! For The Amazing Kit!...I Really Appreciate You Taking The Time To Leave Such A Positive And Wonderful Comment!...:cloud9

@cinderella ...Thank You! For Recognizing My Unique Style!...I Am Just Doing My Own Thing!...I Don't Know How To Do Anything Else!...I Love Your Own Unique Style Too!...Appreciate The Heartfelt L:loveVE!...
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    591.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).