RJMJ

LOVE Our Designers-February 21st-Daily Crush:NBK Design-Wild Blue Yonder

LOVE Our Designers-February 21st-Daily Crush:NBK Design-Wild Blue Yonder
RJMJ, Feb 21, 2019
Description:
Ooh!...I Have Been Dying To Scrap With This NBK Design Kit Ever Since I Got It! "Winter Blues"...& Now Was The Perfect Time!...Dreaming Of Winter?...Dreaming Of The Wild Blue Yonder?...Perhaps Of Fluffy Clouds & A Beautiful Blue Sky?...Well...I Guess I Was Dreaming Of Spring & All The Blue Skies & Flowers...But I Digress...This Layout Seems Like A Good Compromise For Now...Blue Skies...Fluffy Clouds...Dreamy Skies...Blue & Dreamy Icy Colors Of Winter & The Use Of The "Out Of Bounds" Framing Technique Recently Highlighted In The Speed Scrap A Few Days Ago......

*For My Wild Blue Yonder Layout-I Used:

*Winter Blues-NBK Design
*Winterland-Paula Kesselring(3)
*Autumn Trails-Pink Reptile Designs(1)
KarenB likes this.
    • Sokee
      simply magical, your blending is beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully done RJMJ! I love your OOB framing and so glad that you are using it to making additional pages :) Great blending of the papers and paints and that wonderful kit.. the horse is beautiful too. Wonderful page RJMJ!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Marjoleine
      Gorgeous!!! I have one of Nicole's kits that I've bought but still need to scrap with, so I know the feeling lol. But this is wonderful, so light and airy! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcgal00
      This has such a beautiful dreamy feel to it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cinderella
      So dreamy! Awesome blending and cool OOB framing.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Stunningly magical and creative! I can almost feel the coldness of the snow and cool breeze coming off the page! Fabulous work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      great magical page - love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OH! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...A Shout Out! & A GREAT BIG! THANK YOU! To You ALL!
      @Sokee @cfile @Marjoleine @bcgal00 @cinderella @wombat146 & @*gina*
      For Leaving Such Wonderful & Heartfelt Comments Here On This Layout!...I Was Hoping Someone Would Get What I Was Going For In Creating This Layout!...Looks Like You All Did!...:bkAppreciate This SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
      bcgal00 and cfile like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    471.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).