LoveItScrapIt

Love lives Here - MOC Day 23

Love lives Here - MOC Day 23
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
using: Olive Tree by Sara Gleason

Journal Goes:
Did you hear? There’s gonna be some new people here now. I wonder what kind of people they will be? Will they have kids? Will they have pets? I wonder what stories they will make while they are here? I wonder if they will have parties with candles and cake? I wonder if they will argue and fight? Oh I hope they don’t. I wonder if there will be laughter and giggles? I wonder if they will cheer at those games on the TV? I wonder if they will turn the music up real loud? I wonder if they will sing in the shower or while they clean? I wonder if they will give us new colors or hang pictures on us? Oh how I wonder about these new people. I can’t wait to meet them. And you know? It doesn’t matter what kind of people they are as long as LOVE lives here.
    • JenniferJ
      Awesome Sauce! Love the newspaper heart cutouts and the blending of your house! Great Job!
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love it.... the opacity turned low in the photo helps the general feeling of coming or going and anticipation, the gorgeous pieces you chose , the tittle, the cluster and gorgeous subtle shadows....it all gives me a calm and soft and beautiful feeling (after yesterday day and night I had......is a huge welcome.....) gorgeous as is with you always!!!!!!!!thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Sorry you had a bad day/night. Hopefully you are having a better one today and I'm glad this could make you smile. I always smile when I see your comment notification is on one of my layouts, I just know it's gonna make me smile!!!! :heartlub:beat:heartslub
    • fanon
      I am in love with fabulous photo blending, the cluster
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).