Thuria

Love is in the air

Love is in the air
Thuria, Feb 9, 2020
Description:
Kit: Rachel Jefferies - PocketArt Kit03, A second chance.

With a new technique (for me!) to easily "watercolour" a photo. If you're interested in, it's here: It's in French, but it's easy to follow the instructions on screen only.
trekmom and JenEm like this.
    • amandaresende
      wow wow wow!!!!!! I LOVE the effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome page!
      trekmom and Thuria like this.
    • Mama Shades
      I am DEFINITELY trying this technique! Thank you so much for sharing. Your layout is GORGEOUS!!!!
      trekmom and Thuria like this.
    • Thuria
      @Mama Shades Happy to share! It's so great to be able to use such effects! And it's so good when it's easy. Have fun!
      Lisa B and trekmom like this.
    • JenEm
      What a great technique, and you have executed it so well in your layout. Love the softness of your page. The torn paper strip adds great texture to your page. Beautifully done! Thank you for generously sharing the tutorial with us. I will definitely need to give this a try. :)
      Thuria and trekmom like this.
    • AJK
      wish tutorial was in English :/ Couldn't follow it. But the page is terrific!
      Thuria likes this.
    • Thuria
      @AJK oh what a pity! I thought with the hand, it was easy to follow, even without understanding. I'm sorry.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Thuria
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).