JenEm

Love Grows Here

Love Grows Here
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page. Stunning photo, gorgeous framing & blending. Great lift.
      JenEm likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Just WOW. This is stunning!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous Jen!!! I love the beautiful creek and love the blending into the bg.. the paint, leafs and title work, perfect. Love the triangular photo spots and how you used it to split the photo.. gorgeous!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Wow! This is amazing. Love the bleeding outside the frames and the focus point you get from the triangles. Great scraplift!
      JenEm likes this.
    • G.J.
      Stunning! love everything about this fabulous page, wonderful use of the different textures, match so nicely with your photo and theme, especially the wood. I really like the use of the paint and the photo priceless brilliantly done!
      P.S. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my page :bk
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- gorgeous page, love your use of the shapes and the wonderful blending♥
      JenEm likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is wonderful!
      JenEm likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW this is remarkable! I love the way the three triangles fit to make your photo. Gorgeous colors and blending!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow! I wish I could scrap like you. What an amazing layout. Love everything about it.
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).