G.J., Mar 10, 2021
Description:
Layout created using by One Little Bird
Sweetness elements
Sweetness papers
Nosh bonus journal cards
Font used Roboto Slab.
    • ajm
      Your coffee looks really yummy! Beautiful page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Donitab
      Great choices on the cards. Your coffee does look good but I’ll just pretend it’s a chocolate shake because coffee is “ewwww” to me!
      G.J. likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your pocket page, especially those clusters! Now I want to make a page laid out like yours!
      G.J. likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my.... I' m with you!!!! LOVE Irish Coffee, in my times there was not all those coffees you may spent half hour saying the name, costs an arm and a leg and you drink in less than 5 minutes LOL but the Irish Coffee, especially in a place on the beach that is a proper Castle... LOVe it still!!! I can't drink espresso on it's own because of my health issues, but love frappes in summer :)
      The page is awesome, but it is SOOOOO tempting!!!!! Itr is a dangerous thing living in a big city where there is Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo and 3000 thousands other delivery services....... worse of all? Mc Donalds is open till 2 am.... I'm not a fan, but Sarita my daughter is.... anyway, love the photo angle, the simplicity and clean lines of your page are marvelous!!!!!!!!! gorgeous all together!!!!!![​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • bestcee
      That looks tasty! I love the way you layered the title with the tags! Great pocket page! Thanks for playing in my Slow Scrap!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I came to nosy at your gallery and saw this beautiful layout!! Your title work is lovely. And I agree with Virginia Woolf.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Dear ladies, I thank from the bottom of my heart all your sweet and kind comments, super super appreciated, from the bottom of my heart thank YOU!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    302.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).