Description:
Memory Pockets Monthly New Release Froggy Friday on sale through Sunday 6/24
Credits:
Memory Pockets Monthly - Color (July)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-COLOR.html
Sabrina Creations | MPM - Add On: Colorful Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Colorful-Paper-Pack.html
font: Splendid 66
(Love Coffee word strip made from word strip in the MPM "Live Colorfully".... I copied and pasted the letters where needed and then masked out the rest of the strip to change it from "live colorfully" to "love coffee")
    • MiekSter
      All gorgeous colors sclattered around the picture of your coffee cup makes it a happy cup of coffee! Love the circle shapes with the flowers on it, beautiful page Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MiekSter Thank you Annemieke! I needed to play this morning :)
      MiekSter likes this.
    • AnikA68
      love all the scatters, beautiful page
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • SharLamb
      We are soul-sisters! Fun page too! I really like the flowers on the circles, the B&W photo amidst all that color...and the paperclip. Perfect "cherry" on the top!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, I'm tryimg to catch up with galery and I was waiting to have proper time, but, as its isn't happening, I come even if passing by.... this one called my attention big time, the gorgeous elegant design, that photo is amazing, the paper confetti is so well used!!! (I can very very rarely make them work!) gorgeous all together!!!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thanks Cynthia. I was really enjoying my morning coffee and scrapping that day! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).