Description:
Dawn Inskip ~ Photo Frenzy
Etc. by Danyale ~ DaDoodly Love
Etc. by Danyale ~ Turn the Page
Etc. by Danyale ~ Good Life
KG Sorry Not Sorry
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda!!!!! this is so SOOOOOO so amazing!!!!!!!! beautiful , gorge3ouslyt clever composition, amazing feel, great shadows...and oh my the credits!!!!!!!! LOVe love the way Danyale's kits are mixed and matched here, I am the one who was promoting her when she first came to the Pad on the fact that she is the best Art journaling designers without being art journaling!!!!!! is this for the Scaredy cats brilliant!!!!!! AWESOME page into the Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much!!! I had so much fun doing this one!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Kudos to you for doing it by hand first and then making it into a beautiful butterfly on this lovely collaged page. Super job!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Pachimac
      This is amazing!! I cannot tell what is "real" and what is digital! Your shadows are amazing!!!!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • zinzilah
      so pretty, love your love messages in the wings
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you have my full on permission to get carried away at any time!! This is a wow to my eyes and heart!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty. I like how you repeated the wordart to make the wings - very creative
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).