Look at That
lorryfach, Apr 21, 2015
Description:

You looked so suspicious of your bologna even after the first bite

Harvest Moon papers by Gina Miller available at The LilyPad; Bon Appétit bundle by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Zest by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Honey Honey by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; Storytelling elements by Allison Pennington available at The Lilypad; Zest journal cards by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Advice for My Younger Self by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Fonts: CarbonType

APennington_Storytelling_Elements_Banner Bit (4)
APennington_Storytelling_Elements_Flower (1)
CVW_SupplyTracker
VW_HoneyHoney_doodlehoneycomb
VW_HoneyHoney_stampedhoneycomb
gmiller-moon-paper (5)
lbw_afmys_lacetrim
lynnemarie_BonAppetit_brad08
lynnemarie_BonAppetit_frame02
lynnemarie_Zest_3x4JC02
lynnemarie_Zest_banner01-pink
lynnemarie_Zest_stamp_foliage
lynnemarie_Zest_wa-look
    • PLM
      I adore these sweet photos, Lorry, they are so adorable!
      Love the way you scrapped the slow chat! And thank you for chatting and playing along!
    • dvhoward
      I love how the photos POP off the page against the dark background.  The colored brushes in the corner of the photos is a great touch.
    • Nemla
      I love this collection of photos, and the way you used the colourful brush.It is perfect
    • NancyBeck
      Too cute!  I'm not sure I blame her though, I'm not a fan, lol!  Love that awesome brushwork on the black background!
    • andersm
      I love the floral brushes!  This is lovely!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw Lorry!!!!! LOVE dark backgrounds, the fame you used makes focus being so light, the photos are great, superb page!!!!!!
    • fruitysuet
      This is so striking in the gallery with the colourful photos against the dark background. I really like the bold colours repeated in the brushwork too.
    • Ga_L
      love the block design and peps colors against the dark background. great page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: