cfile

LOL (Alternate)

LOL  (Alternate)
cfile, Oct 11, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Rachel Jeffries | Hope Shines Bright - Mixed Media Artistry (bow, envelope & envelope tag)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hope-Shines-Bright-Mixed-Media-Artistry.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Laugh Out Loud - Elements (LOL-wa & staple)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Laugh-Out-Loud-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Laugh Out Loud - Papers (sp04 & sp08 blended together)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Laugh-Out-Loud-Papers.html
font: Arial.
--------------------------------------------------------
Alternative from style challenge page as I like more nuetral bgs.. both I like, but this is more me...I added an additional off white paper above bg for my own personal use.
Lisa B, Ga_L, vinniepearce and 2 others like this.
    • SharLamb
      WHAT A SHOT!!!!! One of the times the DSLR beats the iPhone! ;) I love both versions.
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is great, Christa! I can just hear that horse - I know exactly what that noise it. Awesome shot!!
      cfile likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I like this one more, if I may say that. I love the expression on his face you caught too. It is just so "eloquent"? Not sure it's the right word for the situation.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @SharLamb Thank you Sharron! I love the DSLR but I brought the small pocket digital camera with me as I am trying to practice with it as it isn't always feasable to carry the larger DSLR with the extra Zoom Lens. It is so light weight and there is no view finder, so you can only use the screen so I have been challenged... this was an accident shot and sometimes accidents are the best.. I zoomed out as far as the camera would let me LOL :) Thanks again re both versions. [Personally for me - this is the version I am happier with as I am a nuetral bg person :) I had fun with the challenge though and that is what challenges are for, to get one out of the comfort zone!]
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns thank you Cheryl. I had fun practicing down at the stables. I can hear him too, although that day I didn't hear a peep out of him so maybe he was just making a funny face seeing I was standing so far away taking photos.. probably saying "Look at that crazy lady trying to get my photo!!" HA HA
    • cfile
      @zinzilah Olga, I agree and appreciate your honesty too re the page. I like this one better myself as well.. so did DH... probably because it is more me and the off-white / ecru bg paper picks up that color from the photo and really balances it better. Me I am more of the nuetral person anyway :) I am glad you like the photo... the horse's expression is one you can look at when having a bad day and just smile because of it. Eloquent will work :) It looks like he is clearly expressing his opinion on how far away I was from him, and that my photos would be blurry LOL.. I fooled him! Thanks again for your sweet comment my dear friend.. XO
      zinzilah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).