Brendazzle

Loggerhead

Tags:
Loggerhead
Brendazzle, Jun 8, 2016
Description:
Saturday my mom and I took one of her students on a field trip to Loggerhead Marinelife Center. I managed to condense it to one page. :)

Template is ffFreeBee133 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs. Kits are I'll Be There for You & Life is an Adventure.
    • zinzilah
      I love the colours in different shades of blue with just a touch of yellow, and the photos are a treasure in its own right
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      love the shadow silhouette. We actually went on a field trip yesterday to a small zoo, they had an illegal (it had been confiscated) sea turtle. It had been killed to just be a decoration. My son was heart broke that there was a hanger hooked to the sea turtles tummy. He says, "mom, no one should hang a turtle, they need to be swimming"
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      your poor son, @AnneofAlamo. that always breaks my heart to see too. as for the silhouette, it was me making the best of things. Bruce did NOT want anyone to see him and made it so we couldn't. he's super cute (and super rare) so I may have to go back and try to sweet-talk him into swimming where I can see him.
    • Brendazzle
      thank you, @zinzilah. I think I'm still channeling the June inspiration challenge here. and I definitely feel like these photos are treasures too.
    • scrapsandsass
      OMG... those pictures are killing me with their cuteness!!!! I love this page and am excited that you were inspired. :) You are a rock star.
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Jun 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    725 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).