SharLamb

LOD_ManyWords

LOD_ManyWords
SharLamb, Mar 4, 2020
Description:
This was just such a wonderful experience. I just opened all of my RM stash and started putting things on a page (knowing what my subject would be). Putting things down, moving them, resizing, recoloring, blending, removing and getting something else instead. I could have kept going, but it IS dinner time, so I had to put a halt to it.

The vitriol and rhetoric can be heard/seen everywhere right now. Political Season must be near (isn’t it always?). I have had to stop visiting the Facebook pages of “friends,” because I’m sickened by the hatred that is so freely expressed. I feel like a deer in the headlights when this starts happening, ad loved the expression on Hanna’s face that seemed to reflect my own feelings so perfectly. When I read this Bible verse (Proverbs 10:19) this morning, I felt like I received a personal message from heaven!

rebecca_Tally_Paper6
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_Rectangle7
rebecca_Hannah_FlowerStem
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_LineGrungeCollage1
rebecca_CubbageCoo_Naturals_Naturals5
rebecca_Hannah_CollarLarge3ForHeadOnlyArtDolls
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_WatercolorCollage6
rebecca_Hannah_ArtDolls_ArtDoll6
rebecca_Hudson_ScribbleGrunge1
rebecca_WatercolorPeople_Set2_Set2Person2
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_ForYourText5
rebecca_Hannah_Collages_Collage5
rebecca_Hudson_ColorSwatchGrungeCollage
rebecca_Tally_Bird
Fong: DJB Miss Liz
KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love it and your sentiments expressed here. Many of us feel this way in this season of our nation's life.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rebecca McMeen
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).