TCC-Graphite-Lines-Fall-Sample-fox
sahlinstudio_summercamp_leather
paislee-athome-pp10
PonyExpress billboardsign: internet
Photos by DD, Zanna Boucher
Font: Traveling Typewriter
Skivvy and flowersgal like this.
    • bellbird
      lol at your comment in the thread - i feel like i'm always dressing down the Dressed Up templates a touch or dressing up the Dressed Down versions and she tolerates me too :D - and i have the same feelings expressed here about construction in our local 'cow pastures' that are backed by similar mountains, that i took for granted initially, that have slowly been taken over by shoebox dwellings and the 10,000 families they expect to fill the area in the next couple of years - it's mind boggling and i wonder what your Pony Express riders would make of it all now- love the inky splatter with the typed title, fox and subtle stamping of blueprints over that backgrd landscape
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      wow! You caught it all. Very observant thank you so much for your kind words and being in the same club with me— dressed down.
    • gonewiththewind
      Gorgeous photos but a sad circumstance. It's unfortunate that we don't know what we have until it's (almost) gone . . . gorgeous way to remember the beauty by stopping time in its tracks with the photos and the lovely journaling. And I don't mind one bit that you make the templates work FOR you. That's what they're supposed to do - get you started making layout quicker and easier . . . not for them to look a certain way. Keep scrapping YOUR way. LOVE it!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).