LOD_CDMuckosky_post

LOD_CDMuckosky_post
flowersgal, Mar 14, 2020
Description:
LOD - C. D. Muckosky - March 14
Supplies:
C. D. Muckosky - Naturel; Bubble Magic; Enchanted Garden; Serendipity alpha
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love how you used these designs and your photographs are beautiful!
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. C.D.'s creations are so whimsical and fun to use. Our days recently have all been gray and rainy, the grass is still brown and the trees are still bare with no signs of budding. I'm so ready for spring and that's what inspired me to dig back into some earlier photos.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I'm feeling kind of like your weather. We'll have to "dig deep" and just keep going. It's hard to keep my mind of brighter things, but digi scrapping can help if nothing else can.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Those trees are just gorgeous! I agree, I had fun with CD's whimsical creations. BTW... It snowed here today, we now have white covering the grass again, and the last of our snow before this still hasn't melted yet.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Oh wow - the spring photo of the trees in bloom is magnificent! I like that you also included a photo of yourself on this page! CD's style works well with this!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    CD Muckosky
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).