flowersgal

LOD_BellaGypsy_post

LOD_BellaGypsy_post
flowersgal, Mar 18, 2020
Description:
LOD - Bella Gypsy - March 18
Supplies:
Bella Gypsy - Dream Big; Choosing Happiness; Adventure Awaits Whimsies; Boho Fall; Fall in Love
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is wonderful and I need to see this! I'm having a hard time staying "up" today. Of course, we have a child who is home for the next few weeks (possibly for the rest of the school year) who we are trying to keep entertained. Our sub division has closed both of our community pools and any play areas, so the kids can't even go down to the playground and play soccer. They've asked the kids not to "congregate", so they can't even go outside and play together. :( Yes, it is "the new normal".
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - In times like these, we all need a bit of encouragement. I'm sure your life is disrupted with a child in the household 24/7 right now. Hopefully you have a little corner somewhere that you can escape for a bit of quiet time.
    • Angela Toucan
      great page
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).