awolff_blueprint_bg4
awolff_iat_bloghop_bg2
awolff_iat_bloghop_flower
prd_then&now_leaves_green
nbk-Autumn-Whisper-ABP-leave04-shadow
nbk-artANDjournal-outofthebox-artframe04
Photo by me
Fonts: Autumn In November; Jackson Junior Sans
Dalis, MrsPeel, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • A-M
      This is a pretty greeting card and that is a lovely tree.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I love your framing here! Beautifully put together :)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Sharron , your greeting cards are stunning... I have been loving them and wanting to steal them!!!!! I swear I will never give in to Greeting cards... But I can see where it is a natural transition for you.. sure you ran out of other things to scrap long ago.... Hey, I have 2 years worth of life to scrap yet before I run out of things.. Want some of mine to scrap!!! Just teasing!!!! In the process of finally completing 2018... Over 200 pages, means 3 albums to have printed....
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      @easyeyes4you I'm never really "out of things to scrap," because we have scanned all our photos and most of the slides we have from even before Dave and I were born. Once in awhile I run over to THAT never-ending-story and scrap a heritage page, but they're just not as fun for me. I envy those who love to do those. Thanks for the nice comments...and PLEASE! Scraplift away!
    • redplaid3
      You sure are good at these!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      see what I was talking about in the other page? each and everyone are so extremely fabulous, to choose just one or two to comment i n isn't enough...time is of essence today, so I will go but that effect of the flowers coming out of the frame/window/door into a different space and the way you "evaporate " them to become part of the other space....... I am speechless!!! (and that doesn't happen often!!!) your strong shadows on the border makes it even more of an impact.... I know this isn't March, but I will take it because needs to be shared!!!!!

into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis and SharLamb like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Sharron! I love the out of bounds look/feel to this with the gorgous plum popping off the pae :) Great blend work and so beautiful! Congrats on the Froggy Fav! well deserved!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      OMGoodness! Thank you Cynthia, for the FF! Such an honor. And thanks to file, redplaid, Liz, Karen B, and A-M, for your kind words.
    • Dalis
      Oh this card is so lovely, Shar!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Feb 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    429px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).