SharLamb

LOD_3-2-2020_Little Butterfly Wings_Memory-of-Jordan

LOD_3-2-2020_Little Butterfly Wings_Memory-of-Jordan
SharLamb, Mar 2, 2020
Description:
After 19 years of living without speech, or mobility, a sweet little girl, the daughter of friends of ours, went to be with the Lord yesterday. I had no idea how to do an art journal page about this, and then today came the challenge to do a page with LBW art supplies. Perfect. Death of a child is always so sad, but in this case she is truly in a better place...freed from the wheelchair and the pain of her severe debilitating disease. Jordan's family and friends grieve, but we also rejoice. This is a tough one.
Credits:
lbw_WSE_sol07
sbasic_lifeelinggrateful_04
sbasic_lifeelinggrateful_charm
sbasic_lifeelinggrateful_extras06
lbw_WSE_string
Fonts: Print Clearly and Handsnow
mirjam likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I am so sorry for the loss... May Jordan now be able to run thru the fields, catching butterflies, singing because of all the beauty that surrounds her.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Sokee
      Beautifully created! So true, you’re always sad for the family members that will miss them but when they are in the perfect home you rejoice for that.
      My father had a battle with cancer and that was the case with him...ready to go to Heaven.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, Shar, I've been thinking of you. Sending love and hugs.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).