Claire Grantham

LOD2021: Rachel Jefferies - Ride the bus

LOD2021: Rachel Jefferies - Ride the bus
Claire Grantham, Feb 15, 2021
Description:
So this is not actually my entry for the current Rachel Jefferies challenge, it's for today's LOD. I found so many fun quotes when I was looking for the challenge (still working on it), I now have a bunch of them that I want to use.
This one by Oprah really suits my relationship with my Hubby, we totes want to be in the Limo, but we equally have no objection to riding the bus (I am a 100% bus girl IRL, I hate the subway and the tube).

I love Rachel's kits. Prior to discovering digital scrapping, I was an avid physical art journaler and I love creating pages that just come from my mind - but I do find the 'what to use & where do I start' quite hard sometimes. This is one of the reasons I love Rachel's kits so much, they have such depth and are so interchangeable, I find it impossible to use just one kit, they all blend and merge so well. Not only is this wonderful from a creative standpoint, but super good for my wallet to not have things I love, but don't play nicely together!

Rachel has also been very kind and supportive of my entry into the digital scrapping world, which has been really lovely and you know it's always nice to have the person who created the kit say nice things about what you have done with it!

Thanks for the freebie Rachel and all the wonderful kits that inspire me daily!

I used all Rachel -
Eucalyptus
Inked: template set 1
Fear Not
Today: Mixed Media Artistry
Freebie - Captivating basics: Pintsized 1
alinalove, Skivvy, Roxana and 2 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).