RJMJ

LOD-Sara Gleason-March 8th 2021-Seeing Is Believing

LOD-Sara Gleason-March 8th 2021-Seeing Is Believing
RJMJ, Mar 8, 2021
Description:
Happy LOD! Day Sara Gleason!...I'm A Bit Late Today Posting My Layout...It's Still Today...So I'm Technically Not Late...Sara's Designs Are Wonderfully! Clean & Open!...Not My Usual Style Perhaps...But I Like Her Clean Style!...And Her Pretty Flowers! WA! & Papers!...So I Wanted To Create A Page Using Her Lovely Designs!...Happy! LOD Day! Sara!...

*For My Seeing Is Believing Layout-I Used:

*Yes-TLP-Collab-Sara Gleason [I Used Almost All Of Her Lovely! Pieces...But Needed To Add A Few Extra Pieces To Complete The Layout...]
*Yes-TLP-Collab-Kristin Aagard (1) Frame
*Yes-TLP- Collab-Pink Reptile Designs (4) Frame & 3 Threads
dotcomkari, FarrahJobling and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      not your usual style, but you STILL make marvels!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!
      gorgeous way that you did those shadows, I m gonna have to learn!!!! love the patterns you used, everything is awesome!!!!!! I know I owe you a proper catch up, LOVE you and you are in my heart always, just haven;t been communicating with anyone in general, we ll talk very soon!!!!! this is awesome, ad I love you, so I am sharing!!!!
      into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      FarrahJobling and RJMJ like this.
    • HeatherB
      This is so pretty! Love the mix of patterned papers and the clustering. Nice use of word art as well. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel Thank You! My Dear!...I Left You A Longer Message Over In The FF Thread!...Hearts & Hugs...:bk :bk :bk :heartslub :heartslub :heartslub ...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @HeatherB Oh! Thank You! So Very Much!...:heartlub :heartlub :heartlub...
      HeatherB likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      WOW! This LO is GORGEOUS!!!!!! It's totally different than your usual style and I like it. I like it a lot a lot alot. Well done you! <3

And....YES....I would definitely recommend more of this =)
      MrsPeel and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @FarrahJobling OMG! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! This Means A Lot!!!...I Learned How To Shadow Better From You!...It Has Helped Me Immensely In Creating My Layouts!...I'm Now Learning To Diversify My Layout Styles!...I Want To Do As Many Styles As I Can!...LOL!...:heartlub :heartlub :heartlub...
    • FarrahJobling
      @RJMJ Awesome!!!!!!!! I love helping others <3
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @FarrahJobling if I ever make the switch to Photoshop, I ll hire you to teach me!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).