Claire Grantham

LOD: Sabrina's Creations - Feb18 - Staycation

LOD: Sabrina's Creations - Feb18 - Staycation
Claire Grantham, Feb 18, 2021
Description:
The crisp elegance of all of Sabrina's work just makes me so happy. Everything of hers reminds me of elements I use when card making and a lot of her templates I use as 'sketches' for my cards when I am stuck for inspiration. She has been a great find for me!

This photo was taken on the monday after Thanksgiving 2020, I had an extra day off and I sat around in my pjs reading and eating leftovers - what a perfect staycation!

I used all Sabrina's Creations -
Clean and Simple n35 Template (I added an additional glittery layer using a style).
Happy at Home mini kit
Lazy Days mini kit
    • bellbird
      you just described a perfect day to me! the glittery border to the stripe is gorgeous and i love the banner and flair with the doily and feet up shot! (my feet feel so much happier for your feet -these look so much more comfortable than the glam, gold pointy heels ;-) )
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird OMG Justine, hahahaha! I love a good slipper as much as a pointy heel!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      ( probably too much info but i have wondered how cinderella would have turned out if they were just trying on actual comfy slippers instead of bespoke and hard to imagine dancing in glass ones! probably less ball gowns and more 'active wear at home')
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird well I feel a 2021 more appropriate Cinderella book coming on :) Although, I am not averse to a ballgown to go with my gold shoes LOL!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sabrina's Creations
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).