Claire Grantham

LOD: Allison Pennington - 16Feb -Starchild

LOD: Allison Pennington - 16Feb -Starchild
Claire Grantham, Feb 16, 2021
Description:
I LOVE Allison Pennington's kits - I know that I don't have them all, but I am betting it's close!! I fell in love with Allison's love of bright, bold colours and pattern mixing. Things I am a very big fan of! And let's not talk about Glitterbets... During a recent home server issue, my Hubby asked 'is a glitterbet what I think it is?' and before I could answer he said 'why do you need so many of them?' That question remains unanswered..

Strangely as I love Allison's patterns so much, they didn't feature in this layout today. Instead, I played homage to her love of pink and Halloween - not two colours normally associated with each other!! I am also SUPER pleased that I finally got to play with the Mistletoe & Holly Glitterbet because I love it SO much.

These photos are of my Starchild make-up and full outfit for our 2020 company Halloween Zoom call. I don't normally dress up, but because 2020 was a beasticle I thought it would make everyone laugh - especially as that particular day the meeting was at 8am, so I had to get up ridiculous o'clock to get the make-up done and as you can see, I fudged my star.. no matter, the hideous wig covered that!

I used all Allison's stuff -
Easy Eclectic V.4 templates
November Stuff
October Stuff
Mistletoe & Holly Glitterbet
Hoppy Birthday collab (stars)
The mask is from my stash, with a November Stuff paper clipped to it.
trekmom and AllisonPennington like this.