RJMJ

LOD 2021-Rachel Jefferies-February 15th-Inspire

LOD 2021-Rachel Jefferies-February 15th-Inspire
RJMJ, Feb 15, 2021
Description:
Happy! LOD Day! Rachel!...You Know How Much I Adore! Your Designs!...Whether I Use Them Straight Forward As They Are...Or Do Some Creative Recoloring!...They Are Stellar!...I'm Pretty Sure I Must Have Close To 100 Pages In My Gallery Containing Your Designs In Some Way Shape Or Form!...Your Designs Have Left An Imprint On My Heart!...& On My Pages!...Thank You! For The Constant Inspiration!...

*My Page Today Is Dedicated To You...& Some Of My Own Personal Health Battles That I Am Fighting Today!...I Was Also Inspired By Your Personal Story You Told About Your Daughter Being On Your Creative Canvas!...And The Collection That Inspired!...The Colors Inspired Me!...Along With A Touch Of Purple! For My Personal Touch!...2 Of My Favorite Colors!...Red & Purple!...But I Do Love! Blue Too!...I Don't Have The Collection In Question!...Make Art & Journal 5...I Think I Have The First 4 Already!...I Know....I Wish I Had This Lovely! Collection...Sorry I Couldn't Shop Today Either...You Know...Budget & All!...There Were So Many Beautiful! Things To Buy!...But There Will Always Be A Next Time...Hearts & Hugs! To You Rachel!...A Constant Inspiration To Me!...I Even Put Today's Date In My Layout To Signify Your LOD Day For 2021!...And Last...But Certainly...Not Least...Thank You! For The Gorgeous! Freebie You Sent Out Today!...LOVE!...

*For My Inspire Layout-I Used:

*Today/Look Deep Into Nature/My Life Unscripted 1/Mixed Media Monthly December 2020/Dents & Scratches/Pocket Art Signature Kit 6/My December Art Journal No.1-Number Stamps-Rachel Jefferies

*FYI:I Did Do Some Creative Recoloring Of Some Of Rachel's Pieces So Everything Would Come Together To Complete This Layout...
alinalove likes this.
    • wombat146
      Sensational layout as always, love the colour palette you chose for this super page! Just love how you have pieced everything together!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love how you filled up the page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Such beautiful work! Love how the colours pop and how you designed the collage! Your words in the description are super sweet!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    282.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).