LynnG

Lockdown refugees

Lockdown refugees
LynnG, Jul 22, 2021
Description:
Although we are Covid-free in New Zealand, there have been a few small outbreaks of a few people after it has snuck in with a returning NZer for example. We were working out of town (and visiting a friend) when we got caught in a snap lockdown. Luckily we were able to hole up in his place then were able to fly home. Cropped him out of the pics on this posted version :-)

I used my new Messy Pockets Noted No4, I Get Back Up, and Lockdown mini-kit.
    • StefanieS
      I so admire your eye for colour, the way you changed the text colour to co-ordinate.
      We are on week 4 of a two week level 4 restriction. But we have had our first vaccination so there is hope that we will emerge from this eventually.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely mix of photos, and your positioning of the one with the foot placement images is perfect with how it draws the eye.
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
    • LynnG
      @Eyeore Fingers crossed for you guys, it's been a tough time for you in SA :-(
    • flowersgal
      You always have such an interesting mix of photos that enhance your story. This is another lovely one.
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    766.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).