Lynnmarie, Firm Foundations09
Just Jaimee, March 2018 Springstamps wordart
Bleuesse lipstick
MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, this is fantastic
      Electra and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      I LOVE this Electra. The design is wonderful as are the colors and title. Every girl (even those living simply with little other makeup) has to have her lipstick and your two beautiful tubes really make the layout pop.
      Electra and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This is downright amazingly gorgeous.
      Electra likes this.
    • Dalis
      oMG... in a lipstick! I like it! So ingenious!
      trekmom and Electra like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ingenious is the right word!!!!! I was trying ti find something that went with you and the way I see your creations...and that couldn't fit better!!!
      LOVE love LOOOOVE that every page of yours is intense and full of YOU, the character comes through here so much the way I "feel" you.... love the shinning red cutting through the happy blue, and the delicate way the flowers are wrapped into that lipstick!!!!! super fab!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

-by the way- now I am trimming to make more time, we should catch up privately, and I need catching up with your gallery in a very serious hurry!!!!!! thanks for always keeping my heart happy!!!!!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    342.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).