MandaKay

Live Mannequin Night - MOC#3

Live Mannequin Night - MOC#3
MandaKay, Jan 4, 2015
Description:

I feel like this page is so far from my normal style, but it was FUN! I also feel like it kind of isn\'t anything like the art inspiration piece that was supposed to inspire us, but when I saw the art piece - the painting - that didn\'t look like a real painting, I knew exactly what picture I wanted to scrap! I took this picture at a "Live Mannequin Night" hosted in our local downtown, and this particular salon had such a great display that we had to keep looking at it - the ladies/mannequins did such a good job at their comic themed window display! Sorry for the whole paragraph here but I wanted to explain how I was inspired!

Credits:

The-Lilypad

Amber LaBau Designs - Sidekick Optional

Amy Martin - Darker Marker Alpha Brushes (LIVE word at top)

Heather Joyce - The Liana Regular font

~TFL~

• Dalis
      Ok, that is super cool!!!!!!!  I love the way you scrapped it so perfectly!
    • Li Li Wee
      lol!! this totally ROCK!! love the colours and the mannequins... 
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love this idea, and that people get so into it! These are so cool, and you used the best kit for it ever! Wow to the page!
    • MrsPeel
      this rocks!!!! Love the way your mind worked on this challenge, asociation can sometimes end up in some of the most amazing pages, and this isn't an exception!!! love the comic book stuff, all the colors, and the photo is so much fun!!!!! great page!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MandaKay
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: