pbrooks

Little Wren

Little Wren
pbrooks, May 8, 2018
Description:
May Random Challenge
I had planned on using a quote in my layout, but I made so many changes to my layout that I forgot until I was thinking of a name for my layout! LOL! Save me from these senior moments!

Product used:
Dawn Inskip-Anticipation Mixed Media Papers, M3 May 2017 Add-on Painted Overlays and Patience Papers (modified color on yellow paper)
Lynn Grieveson-Added Interest Brushes and Masks
fanon, ashleywb and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the thin green and yellow border and how well it goes with the green and yellow paint layers. Beautifully scrapped! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @HeatherB thank you so much! I enjoyed the challenge!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
      Pam I adore the house wren. I have several little statues of them and I have photographed them outside my window.. I love to watch them daily! I love the masking and blending of the photo into the background and then the cute frame you used to showcase it. Just gorgeous, Pam, with all the masking and brush work! It is a May Froggy Favorite! Congrats!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @cfile thank you so very much Christa! I appreciate this. If you see something unusual in the clouds, it's me walking on them! I love wrens, too. The way they hop around is so cute.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @pbrooks aww Pam you are so welcome and so glad I could being a smile to your day. Your page is really beautiful and it is a well deserved FFav :)
      pbrooks likes this.
    • fanon
      oh pbrooks, I love the masking and blending of the photo into the background,the thin green and yellow border...beautiful page !
      pbrooks likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Fabulous page, Pam. I echo everything said above. Congrats on your FF!
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pbrooks
    Date:
    May 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).