Little Twirler
jenn mccabe, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
For MOC 5 Day 4 | Bold Title with styles

Twinkle Twinkle Elements and Patterns & Backgrounds | Allison Pennington
Count Your Blessings {Dressed Down} | Fiddle Dee Dee
Transparent Acrylic Styles from the Jan 2017 BYOC Layer Pack | Mommyish
title font: MitreSquare journaling font: Consolas
LoveItScrapIt, mirjam, Keela and 2 others like this.
    • Tree City
      OMG, my niece is a twirler! Sorry, that's unrelated to the cuteness of this LO, but I had to share. :) I am in love with the zig-zaggy movement of the page and the soft feel of the colors.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is super adorable with all the sky elements!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Tree City I always blurt out random things that pop in my head when I see layouts too. I love hearing that your niece does this as well. It was seriously the cutest thing ... and I miss it. Thanks for the sweet words Sara and @Sokee :beat
      Tree City likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your LO and niece are both adorable, Jen. I luv the flow and movement in this LO.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Tiff
      OMG, this page makes me want to have a baby! And nothing makes me want to have a baby anymore! I just LOVE those clouds over the kraft paper. I don't remember seeing this element set when I shopped the BYOC! I actually didn't buy any, but now I think I'll have to go put a few things on my wishlist. I have no idea what I'd use these elements for, but I really want them!
    • Electra
      This is absolutely precious!!! What a little sweetie, you will cherish this page forEVER!
    • jenn mccabe
      @Tiff isn't it adorable? i loved playing with it and i think the kit would be super cute for a wishes &/or dreams type layout - any soft tender mushy feelings or moments - or just anything lighthearted and whimsical.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: