Credits:
Green Grass Templates by Sara Gleason
Apr 2016 BYOC Watercolor Styles by Mommyish
Homegrown by Amy Wolff
Blessings by Forever Joy
Painted Words by Just Jaimee
Messy Marvin May 16 by Amy Wolff
    • wombat146
      oooh! I love this page and I LOVE that photo! I have only just started growing succulents and have used an old glass vase but this is so very unique and gorgeous!!! hmmm, time to look through my cupboards!!! Your title work is just stunning and just wow! I love how fresh and gorgeous this layout is, beautifully crafted!
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • lmccandless
      I too am a succulent fan. :-) I really love this page and all of its organic details. The title work is stunning too! Great layout!
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • Amson
      This is such a wonderful page. I also propogate succulents and am trying to sell them. I really love this arrangement.
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      absolutely gorgeous and I love what you did with the succulents
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love the idea of complicated simplicity. You emulated that wonderfully on this layout with your use of white spae and fabulous dimensional bits.
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • beszteri
      Wow, your composition, color scheme, element using and photo is awesome. I'm in love with your page!
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • EHStudios
      This design is so fun! Love your titlework & love that brown framing behind the photo. Perfect LO!!
    • Ruebchensmum
      Perfect colour harmony. Great layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).