mcurtt

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2019-11_November_SOSN_1106_GatherTogether_web

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2019-11_November_SOSN_1106_GatherTogether_web
mcurtt, Nov 5, 2019
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OH WOW! Did you covered the black "gathered around" text from the background paper? This looks so cool!!!! btw. that little girl grinning is the best thing EVER!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis Thanks!. Val has several versions of the star background. Mine didn't have any writing on it. I just had to modify it for my rectangular page format. And the little girl who is grinning is Hailey, our niece who is now in her 20's.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely layout and a memory of a very special day. I love this - it looks like a gift all wrapped up.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks, Cheryl! The photo was truly not the best, but I wanted to use something that would be in the spirit of the kit. So all my clustering is an attempt to hide walls, etc. I struggled with this. It looks a bit cluttered. But it was that kind of a group. This represents about half of the people who were there, at least 30 of us.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt I bet she is still a riot!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    255 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).