mcurtt

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2019-07_July_BYOC_0705_StrangeSummer_web

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2019-07_July_BYOC_0705_StrangeSummer_web
    • Ferdy
      how cool is this!! love the cut out photo, and your tennis shoes and all the new wave felling here...love your creativity,Marilyn!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is PERFECT!!!! ha, ha, ha, you added shoes to your? feet. Is that a younger you? This is so quirky and fun!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Ferdy @ArmyGrl Thanks, ladies! Val's kit is for the 1980's. One of her papers says "summer of 1985". So I went thru and looked for pics from the 1980's. This one is from 1986 of DH & me, close enough. And whoever took our photo originally cut off my feet, so the addition of Val's tennies was a no-brainer. LOL!
    • ArmyGrl
      @mcurtt You are such a pretty thing...feet-less and fancy free...lol!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I'm in love with the way you cut yourselves out here! So retro and playful and fun! Loving the way the frames and boxes behind you and John help ground the photo and add a playful foundation! Really creative. And the shoes from the kit - that's just the best. Will have to remember this trick for my old photos with feet cut off! lol - well done Marilyn!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love this! From the frames to the shoes and neon wordsnip, I'm sure Frankie goes to Hollywood would approve (hope that's not too obscure) - congrats on the POP!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • marijke
      Stunning design! Love you made a sticker of the photo! Congrats on the POP!
      bellbird and mcurtt like this.
    • Heidi Nicole
      LOVE this! Congrats on POP! <3
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is absolutely magical!! I saw it in the newsletter and just saw that it was named POP!! Congratulations!!!
    • mcurtt
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).