mcurtt

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2019-02_February_NEW_0222_Bad-Vacation_web

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2019-02_February_NEW_0222_Bad-Vacation_web
    • SharLamb
      Oh my. :'( Sorry you had such a horrible experience. I can't imagine. American friends lived in Prague for many years, and they mentioned that pick-pocketing was a plague there. They knew how to protect themselves after advice from others.

BUT! Your page is wonderful. I especially like the journaling tags. Just all around wonderful choice and placements of elements.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, how awful! But wonderful that the embassy got your cards replaced for you! Great page, though.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo but sad experience. Definitely not what you had planned. Interesting layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh what a story, well done documenting it and creating something beautiful at the same time.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I wish I had the words that could express what you get of me with your pages......no matter what style, what theme, no matter anything, every page of yours is a master class, this is beyond awesome, Marilyn!!!!!! perfection on filling the page with style!!!!!! love that you are in the page too!!!!!!! gorgeous lady, gorgeous page!!!!
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Electra
      I think the ONLY reason for all of this was so that you could grace us with your page. But what an awful experience!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, that sounds like a BAD vacation, wow!!!!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).