RJMJ

Little Butterfly Wings-September-Template Challenge-Moments & Memories

Little Butterfly Wings-September-Template Challenge-Moments & Memories
RJMJ, Sep 23, 2020
Description:
Great Template!...It Reminded Me Of A Pocket Style Template...In Fact It Could Be Easily Converted To A Pocket Page...My Layout Today Is All About Celebrating Moments & Memories...Isn't That The Main Reason Why Most People Scrap?...Cherishing The Memories Of Yesterday...& Creating New Memories About Today Are Equally Important...Mo Matter How Small...Appreciate The Small Things In Life...Life Can Be A Celebration! Everyday!...I Believe That Celebrating ! All The Every Day! Things In Life! Is Important!...To Be Thankful! & Grateful! Each Day Is Important!...And It Really Does Go A Long Way When There Are Those "Blue" Days...Not Every Day Is Good...But There Is Always Good In Every Day!...

*For My Moments & Memories Layout:I Used:

*Life Is:Keeping Memories Alive-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*September Template-Provided By-Little Butterfly Wings
Trish and trekmom like this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Oh WOW! There you go again!!!!!!! Totally amazing :)
      RJMJ and trekmom like this.
    • mcurtt
      Hey! I can see the template in there if I squint! Way to go! This is gorgeous! Now I'm interested in how many layers there are in your page. :-) Thanks so much for participating in Val's September template challenge. :heartlub And please don't forget to leave your gallery ink over on the blog in the template challenge comments. That is where Ms Random will be pulling the winner from.
      RJMJ and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Dang, this is unfreaking believable, seriously, where to start? Love every bit of this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...Ha! Ha!...Thank You! So Very Much For The Compliment!...As For Val's Blog...I Went Over Twice To Try To Link My Layout...Both Times I Got "Awaiting Moderation"...& Then My Comment(s) Disappeared & Never Came Back???...Help?...I Knew There Were A Lot Of Layers In This Layout...But I Didn't Realize How Many Until I Went Back & Counted Them[Something I Never Do...]...Now I Included All The Paper Layers/Frame Layers/Flower Layers/WA Layers/Scatter Layers/Photo Layers/Paint Layers & All Other Element Layers Not Already Mentioned...For A Mind-Blowing!...182 Layers!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Couldn't Believe It!!!!...WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:faint2...I Was Totally SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOL!...But I Would Really Appreciate Some Help! With The Inability For Me To Post My Link On Val's Website!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thanks! Again!...Great Challenge! & Template!!!...:bk...
      Trish and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ Let's give it a day or two. I suspect Val has to approve you? Once you are deemed to be human, you shouldn't have a problem for future postings.

And 182 layers is amazing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @RJMJ I just checked Val's blog. Both of your messages are up. :-) Good luck!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt Thanks! For The Advice!...YEP!...I Just Checked Out Val's Blog!...My Message & Link Are There!...Thank You! Again!!...:cheer
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Trish
      wow just wow, I can't even....mic drop. Stunning
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    617.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).